From 1 July 2022, Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) will be dissolved, and Integrated Care Boards (ICBs) will take over the responsibility for NHS functions and budgets. We will become part of NHS Humber and North Yorkshire ICB. You can continue to use this website to find the information you need, which remains relevant for the Hull area.

A&E and 999

Accident and Emergency (A&E) departments assess and treat patients with serious injuries or illnesses. Generally, you should visit A&E or call 999 for life-threatening emergencies, such as:

Less severe injuries can be treated in urgent care centres (minor injuries units), which can treat patients without an appointment. Our MIU can be a quick alternative to A&E for minor injuries such as minor burns and scalds, insect stings and sprains.

In Hull, A&E is based at the Hull Royal Infirmary site.

Hull Royal Infirmary
Anlaby Rd

Please remember that A&E is for serious injury or emergency.

Do you need treatment right away, but it’s not an emergency? Find out where to go here.

facebook facebook
Skip to content