Patient relations (PALS)

You can raise your concerns immediately by speaking with the staff involved in your care. If you prefer, you can contact patient relations who may be able to help you resolve your concerns informally without having to make a formal complaint.

Patient relations can provide confidential advice and support to help you resolve queries and concerns about your NHS care. Patient relations can also provide general information about NHS services.

Patient relations are not able to help with social care complaints, although they can advise you on who to contact.

If you’re pleased with one of the services commissioned by the CCG or wish to raise a concern or make a complaint, then please let us know by contacting us by phone, letter or email:

Phone: 01482 335409
Address: Patient Relations, Freepost Plus RTGL-RGEB-JABG, NHS HULL Clinical Commissioning Group, 2nd Floor, Wilberforce Court, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull, HU1 1UY

Find out more by reading our Concerns, Comments, Complaints and Compliments leaflet.

*Please note – we also monitor social media for any concerns, complaints or compliments.

Independent NHS Complaints Advocacy

If you need support or advice with how to make a complaint or the steps that are involved, and Independent Complaints can help you.

Healthwatch Hull, working in partnership with Hull CVS and Cloverleaf can support you:


Tel: 01482 880160

Post: NHS Complaints Advocacy Service, Healthwatch Hull, The Strand, 75 Beverley Road, Hull, HU3 1XL

facebook facebook
Skip to content